IMN's series of Bank & Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts continues to be the only place where Special Asset, Special Servicers, REO, Credit & “C”-level executives can meet to discuss the latest CRE workout issues. With 300-500 registered for our previous NYC, South Florida and LA forums, IMN is excited to bring this 2nd Annual Event and its brand new agenda back to the southeast special asset and real estate workout communities.
Some of the new, exciting topics that we are working on include:
* Single Asset vs. Portfolio Sales
* FDIC Sales
* Selling Assets in a Bankruptcy Setting
* Selling to Foreign Buyers
* Collecting/Enforcing Judgments
* Managing Internal Credit & External Steering Committees
* Preparing for Loan Quality Deterioration & Managing Properties Showing Early Signs of Trouble
* Coming Back from a CAMELS 3,4 or 5: Successfully Operating Under Regulatory Consent/MRA Orders
* Cure Options for Loan Documentation Deficiencies Including Lender Liability
* Pre-Foreclosure Best Practices
* Valuation/Loss Recognition/Write Downs
We look forward to seeing you at our Bank & Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts in June 2103.