ASK Partners (ASKa), a real estate funding specialist, has lent GBP12.75 million against a 20,000 sq ft, freehold boutique hotel on Warwick Street in the heart of London’s Soho.
Deals & Transactions
Developer Avanton has launched a new video collaboration with a property agent on popular social media platform TikTok. Bringing US-style marketing techniques to the developer’s flagship scheme Coda in Battersea, Avanton is delivering a series of apartment tour videos with the Corban Group to showcase the GBP120 million development to a new audience.
Fiera Real Estate and Packaged Living acquire Cardiff site to develop new GBP65m 300-home BTR scheme
Fiera Real Estate (FRE UK) and Packaged Living have purchased Suffolk House in Cardiff, a 0.9 acre site comprising a two-storey former office building on Trade Street, in the south of Cardiff City Centre and five minutes’ walk from Cardiff Central train station.
New research from property advisor, Savills Ireland has revealed that 87,318 sq m of industrial & logistics space was taken up in Dublin during Q4 2020, up almost 5 per cent on the same period in 2019.
The London office market’s strong underlying fundamentals and pent up investor demand resulted in several deals closing in December, including Allianz's GBP400 million purchase of a 75 per cent stake in a British Land portfolio.
Arrow Capital Partners has acquired two new assets in the Netherlands for its EUR3 billion Strategic Industrial Real Estate (SIRE) platform, one in Rotterdam and the other in Utrecht.
Legal & General, on behalf of its Limited Price Inflation Fund (LPI), has expanded its investment portfolio to GBP1.8 billion following a string of deals amidst the coronavirus pandemic, as it commits to long-let, secure income investments backed by strong covenants.
Allianz Real Estate, acting on behalf of several Allianz group companies, has increased its London exposure via its first office equity investment in the city, acquiring a 75 per cent interest in a three-building portfolio owned by British Land, who will retain the remaining 25 per cent as part of a joint venture. The purchase price was GBP401 million (EUR450 million).
Patron Capital, the pan-European institutional investor focused on property-backed investments, alongside its joint-venture partner Suprema, has acquired the Aramis Building, located in the corporate village in Brussels’ Airport District.
Columbia Pacific Advisors Bridge Lending, a platform within Columbia Pacific Advisors, has provided a USD31.05 million loan to Lake Union Partners for the adaptive reuse of Campus SLC, a former industrial complex located in the up-and-coming Granary district of Salt Lake City.