This focused two day training looks at running successful and controlled post-acquisition integration programmes which maximise synergies and minimise risk. You will have a chance to explore how to prepare and deliver integration across different departments and functions including: HR, IT, finance, operations, sales and marketing and supply chain.
Taught by an expert in business integration the course gives the delegates sound grounding in approaches and techniques used by some of the world's best companies to deliver value from acquisitions.
Main Topics Covered During This Training
• Linking pre-deal strategy to post-deal integration
• Setting up integration objectives and planning
• Establishing and controlling the integration process
• Integration drivers - synergies
• Establishing timeline, speed, cost and control
• Integration governance and structure
• Reporting and planning
• Delivering integration across different departments and functions including: HR, IT, finance, operations, sales and marketing and supply chain
• Role of communication in the process
• Procurement, R&D, legal and HSSE
Register now - number of places is limited!
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 19:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »