Equity Portfolio Management examines the latest innovations in the field of investment management.
Throughout the programme you will:
• develop deep insights into industry developments
• deepen your knowledge of modern portfolio theory
• identify the practical implications for increased portfolio performance.
The programme is structured around cutting-edge research and case studies which illustrate the real life challenges faced by professionals in the fund management industry.
• capital market expectations and asset allocation, portfolio optimisation and risk management models
• the trade-offs that come with active and passive investment strategies and how to use factor models to allocate assets
• recent advances in behavioural finance, risk management and alternative investments
• manager selection, monitoring and performance evaluation
• recent trends in alternative investments.
Gain a sophisticated toolkit to better manage:
• asset allocation
• portfolio optimisation
• risk measurement
• factor models of returns
• active-passive management
• long-short investing
• performance measurement
• style analysis.
Develop a strong understanding of recent developments in the industry and how they are having an impact on all aspects of investment management.
This programme is suitable for a wide range of financial professionals.
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 19:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Sat, 04 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTCompliance Officer, Vice President, Private Banking
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTCredit Risk AVP/VP | Singapore
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMT