Equity Portfolio Management examines the latest innovations in the field of investment management.
Throughout the programme you will:
• develop deep insights into industry developments
• deepen your knowledge of modern portfolio theory
• identify the practical implications for increased portfolio performance.
The programme is structured around cutting-edge research and case studies which illustrate the real life challenges faced by professionals in the fund management industry.
• capital market expectations and asset allocation, portfolio optimisation and risk management models
• the trade-offs that come with active and passive investment strategies and how to use factor models to allocate assets
• recent advances in behavioural finance, risk management and alternative investments
• manager selection, monitoring and performance evaluation
• recent trends in alternative investments.
Gain a sophisticated toolkit to better manage:
• asset allocation
• portfolio optimisation
• risk measurement
• factor models of returns
• active-passive management
• long-short investing
• performance measurement
• style analysis.
Develop a strong understanding of recent developments in the industry and how they are having an impact on all aspects of investment management.
This programme is suitable for a wide range of financial professionals.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Wed, 17/12/2014 - 10:19
Hermes Chief Economist Neil Williams comments on the latest UK inflation statistics… ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Tue, 16/12/2014 - 12:48
Following the strong win by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in the Japanese General Election, John Vail (pictured), Chief Global Strategist, Nikko Asset Management, sees further boosts for Japan from corporate profits moving through to wage rises… ... »
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTEntry Level Financial Software Developer
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTC#.NET Developer – Quantitative Risk, Fixed Income
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT