This 2 day hands-on training provides participants with a practical understanding of the private equity industry as well as the latest sector trends. Run by a former Head of European Equity team from a leading financial institution, the course explores different types of private equity transactions, techniques for evaluating risk and structuring debt package. Delegates will also learn about the key attributes of private equity as an asset class and main financial ratios in order to make accurate investment decisions.
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand characteristics of private equity as an asset class and what to
• look at when investing in this sector
• Learn about the latest market trends and be able to assess the best investment opportunities
• Be aware of the key drivers of activity and debt structures in the current market
• Calculate the internal rate of return (IRR) and build a simple leverage
• Understand the concepts of capital commitments and the J curve approach to private equity investment
Register now and take advantage of the Early Bird discount!
Thu, 22/09/2016 - 15:04
Tue, 08/03/2016 - 13:00
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46