This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTEntry Level Financial Software Developer
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTC#.NET Developer – Quantitative Risk, Fixed Income
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT