This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Mon, 02/11/2015 - 16:41
Fri, 30/10/2015 - 08:26
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 08:41
Thu, 10/09/2015 - 10:49
Wed, 16/09/2015 - 08:22
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTHealthcare Investment Banking Associate-San Diego
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Tech Analyst - Elite Boutique
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT