This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Build a financial model from a scratch using the best structuring techniques
• Use efficiently key Excel functions to construct sound financial forecasting models
• Create a forecast income, cash flow statement and balance sheet
• Interpret and analyse the key ratios used in a financial forecast
• Apply and analyse more complex issues in financial forecasting such as taxation, provisions, associates and NCIs
• Develop the analysis of balance sheet structures through a cash waterfall
• Use the financial ratios in the forecast analysis
• Prerequisites: Basic/intermediate knowledge of accounting
Register now - number of places is limited!
Wed, 26/08/2015 - 12:50
Alternative methods of accessing the private real estate market, including separate accounts, joint ventures and co-investments, are under the spotlight in this extract from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets, H2 2015. ... »
Tue, 04/08/2015 - 13:50
Over the last 10 years, organisations have undergone a wholesale change in the way they run their businesses. Thanks to cloud-based platforms, wireless Internet, and the proliferation of desktop and mobile device applications, the perimeter of most businesses has moved beyond the four walls of their office. This has revolutionised the way people work: no longer tied to their desks they can be equally as effective aboard an aircraft or sitting next to the beach on vacation. ... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Wed, 16/09/2015 - 09:22
Read why alternative investment vehicles are lining up to set up in Malta not just as AIFs but also increasingly as AIFMs; the types of of managers and funds using Malta as their springboard into the EU; and, the various structures available to managers... »