Information Management Network (IMN), we would like to invite you to attend The 3rd Western Real Estate General Counsel’s Forum - May 5-6, Newport Beach, CA. IMN is pleased to be returning to the west coast to showcase the current issues & challenges in-house real estate law professionals are confronting and the strategies & tools they are employing to meet these challenges.
Among the topics to be covered at the conference are:
- How Will California Proceed Without Redevelopment Agencies? How Will Legacy Issues Play out?
- 2013 Case Law Developments
- Portfolio Deals: Bigger, Faster, More Complex
- Remedies for Deal Gone Bad
- Purchase & Sales Agreements that are Really used and Practical
- International Investors Coming into the US: Structural & Tax Considerations
- Who is your Client?: Managing Intra-Company, Affiliated Company & Joint Venture Conflicts
- Ethics in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management & Commercial Mortgage Lending
*Plus* Returning Favorites Include:
- Closed-Door, Vegas Rules, Preconference Plenary
- The New Regulatory Environment &, Tax Regime
- Managing your External Counsel: Fees, Billing Trends & Cost Management
- Evaluating the Dual Legal/Business Role of the In-House Counsel
- The In-House General Counsel Plenary: I’m Currently Spending Too Much Time On…
IMN looks forward to seeing you May 5-6 in Newport Beach! Don’t forget to reference discount code “GFM” when registering for 10% savings.
For more information click here
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »