Information Management Network (IMN), we would like to invite you to attend The 3rd Western Real Estate General Counsel’s Forum - May 5-6, Newport Beach, CA. IMN is pleased to be returning to the west coast to showcase the current issues & challenges in-house real estate law professionals are confronting and the strategies & tools they are employing to meet these challenges.
Among the topics to be covered at the conference are:
- How Will California Proceed Without Redevelopment Agencies? How Will Legacy Issues Play out?
- 2013 Case Law Developments
- Portfolio Deals: Bigger, Faster, More Complex
- Remedies for Deal Gone Bad
- Purchase & Sales Agreements that are Really used and Practical
- International Investors Coming into the US: Structural & Tax Considerations
- Who is your Client?: Managing Intra-Company, Affiliated Company & Joint Venture Conflicts
- Ethics in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management & Commercial Mortgage Lending
*Plus* Returning Favorites Include:
- Closed-Door, Vegas Rules, Preconference Plenary
- The New Regulatory Environment &, Tax Regime
- Managing your External Counsel: Fees, Billing Trends & Cost Management
- Evaluating the Dual Legal/Business Role of the In-House Counsel
- The In-House General Counsel Plenary: I’m Currently Spending Too Much Time On…
IMN looks forward to seeing you May 5-6 in Newport Beach! Don’t forget to reference discount code “GFM” when registering for 10% savings.
For more information click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events