It is in the headlines ...Everyone is talking about it ...A new real estate asset class is born...
• Warren Buffett: I'd Buy Up 'A Couple Hundred Thousand' Single-Family Homes If I Could
• Ben Bernanke Offers A Game-Changing Recommendation For The Housing Industry
• Investors Are Looking to Buy Homes by the Thousands
• Fannie to sell 2,500 foreclosed properties
• Bank of America Tries Foreclosure to Rental Approach
Now IMN will be hosting the players live, in Phoenix...
**Don’t Forget to Reference Discount Code “GFM” When Registering for 10% Savings**
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Thu, 19/02/2015 - 19:04
Read how managers seeking to distribute in Europe can appoint a third party AIFM (or ManCo), and the fund distribution benefits this can bring, both for new fund launches and redomiciled funds... »
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »