Some of the new, exciting topics that we are working on include:
* Single Asset vs. Portfolio Sales
* FDIC Sales
* Selling Assets in a Bankruptcy Setting
* Selling to Foreign Buyers
* Collecting/Enforcing Judgements
* Managing Internal Credit & External Steering Committees
* Preparing for Loan Quality Deterioration & Managing Properties Showing Early Signs of Trouble
* Coming Back from a CAMELS 3,4 or 5: Successfully Operating Under Regulatory Consent/MRA Orders
* Cure Options for Loan Documentation Deficiencies Including Lender Liability
* Pre-Foreclosure Best Practices
* Valuation/Loss Recognition/Write Downs
IMN is a NYC-based company that concentrates all its efforts on constructing 50 financial conferences a year, 15 in real estate. At IMN we go to extreme efforts to provide a forum where the foremost panelists discuss the most critical real estate issues. Each panel is structured with a moderator and 3-6 experts with contrasting backgrounds presenting multiple points of view. The result is a peerless reputation in the real estate market and very well attended events with the most desirable target audience.
Bankers: don't miss our closed door plenary for bankers only, a chance for bankers to meet with their peers in a pressure-free environment to discuss any issue on their minds.
We look forward to seeing you at our Bank & Special Asset Conference on Distressed Real Estate on November 29-30, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Tue, 08/03/2016 - 13:00
Wed, 13/07/2016 - 23:35
Mon, 13/06/2016 - 14:12
Mon, 16/05/2016 - 12:00
Thu, 07/07/2016 - 14:15
Thu, 31/03/2016 - 10:46