Some of the new, exciting topics that we are working on include:
* Single Asset vs. Portfolio Sales
* FDIC Sales
* Selling Assets in a Bankruptcy Setting
* Selling to Foreign Buyers
* Collecting/Enforcing Judgements
* Managing Internal Credit & External Steering Committees
* Preparing for Loan Quality Deterioration & Managing Properties Showing Early Signs of Trouble
* Coming Back from a CAMELS 3,4 or 5: Successfully Operating Under Regulatory Consent/MRA Orders
* Cure Options for Loan Documentation Deficiencies Including Lender Liability
* Pre-Foreclosure Best Practices
* Valuation/Loss Recognition/Write Downs
IMN is a NYC-based company that concentrates all its efforts on constructing 50 financial conferences a year, 15 in real estate. At IMN we go to extreme efforts to provide a forum where the foremost panelists discuss the most critical real estate issues. Each panel is structured with a moderator and 3-6 experts with contrasting backgrounds presenting multiple points of view. The result is a peerless reputation in the real estate market and very well attended events with the most desirable target audience.
Bankers: don't miss our closed door plenary for bankers only, a chance for bankers to meet with their peers in a pressure-free environment to discuss any issue on their minds.
We look forward to seeing you at our Bank & Special Asset Conference on Distressed Real Estate on November 29-30, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Fri, 19/12/2014 - 10:24
With service providers reporting growth in hybrid funds, funds for single investors and bespoke managed accounts, this report examines the regulations and new services being developed in Cayman to tackle the fast-changing offshore funds market... »
Mon, 22/12/2014 - 09:57
Standard Life Investments, the global investment manager, believes that 2015 has all the hallmarks of a pivotal year for global financial markets. Andrew Milligan, Head of Global Strategy, Standard Life Investments, comments… ... »
Mon, 24/11/2014 - 10:53
The GFM Guide to Relocation 2014 draws together in one volume the key points covering the relocation of investment funds and managers to the following major jurisdictions – The Bahamas, BVI, Guernsey, Malta and Ticino... »
Thu, 11/12/2014 - 11:31
Global assets under management* of the private real estate industry have reached USD742bn, an all-time high for the industry, and up from USD697bn as of the end of 2013. Preqin’s Andrew Moylan takes a look at the latest stats on the industry. ... »