Some of the new, exciting topics that we are working on include:
* Single Asset vs. Portfolio Sales
* FDIC Sales
* Selling Assets in a Bankruptcy Setting
* Selling to Foreign Buyers
* Collecting/Enforcing Judgements
* Managing Internal Credit & External Steering Committees
* Preparing for Loan Quality Deterioration & Managing Properties Showing Early Signs of Trouble
* Coming Back from a CAMELS 3,4 or 5: Successfully Operating Under Regulatory Consent/MRA Orders
* Cure Options for Loan Documentation Deficiencies Including Lender Liability
* Pre-Foreclosure Best Practices
* Valuation/Loss Recognition/Write Downs
IMN is a NYC-based company that concentrates all its efforts on constructing 50 financial conferences a year, 15 in real estate. At IMN we go to extreme efforts to provide a forum where the foremost panelists discuss the most critical real estate issues. Each panel is structured with a moderator and 3-6 experts with contrasting backgrounds presenting multiple points of view. The result is a peerless reputation in the real estate market and very well attended events with the most desirable target audience.
Bankers: don't miss our closed door plenary for bankers only, a chance for bankers to meet with their peers in a pressure-free environment to discuss any issue on their minds.
We look forward to seeing you at our Bank & Special Asset Conference on Distressed Real Estate on November 29-30, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Thu, 07/05/2015 - 09:37
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Thu, 30/04/2015 - 11:46
Private equity fundraising through the first quarter is examined in this extract from the Preqin Quarterly Update: Private Equity, Q1 2015. ... »
Fri, 29 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTInterest Rates Valuations
Fri, 29 May 2015 00:00:00 GMTSenior/Lead Software Development -Bank/Hedge Funds
Fri, 29 May 2015 00:00:00 GMT