European Funds: Future of Asset Management
Dates: 5-6 December 2013
Venue: The Hilton, St Julians Bay, Malta
View the Latest Agenda
Early bird savings of £100 available if you register by 8th November 2013, PLUS Additional 10% Discount with VIP Code FKW52646GFM. Register today.
This year’s European Funds conference will bring together: regulators, fund associations, fund managers of both mutual and alternative funds, advisors investors and management companies.
2013’s event sees a unique programme format in which plenary technical and detailed presentations are immediately followed by industry panel discussions and perspectives.
This conference will help you fully understand the opportunities and implications of both regulation and supervision for UCITS Funds, Alternative Funds & their Managers.
Reasons To Attend European Funds: Future of Asset Management:
1. Benchmark with Industry
• Hear from Invesco, FMG Funds (Malta), Fidelity, Renaissance Asset Managers, Crystal Finance Investments and more
2. Insights from European Regulators & Associations
• Speakers include MFSA, CSSF, AIMA, AFG
3. Updates on global fund regulation
• product regulation, product distribution, capital markets, depositories, EMIR and Dodd-Frank
4. 6 months post-implementation
• ongoing implications under the UCITS banner
5. Network with peers
• from hedge funds, investment funds, regulators, industry authorities, fund service providers.
• 120+ attendees in 2011
Register Today. Don’t forget to quote VIP Code: FKW52646GFM to claim your 10% discount, in addition to early bird savings of £100 when you register by 8th November!
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports