During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Topics Covered During Event:
• Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
• Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
• Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
• Investment strategies for greater performance.
• Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
• Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
• Improving the service provider/client relationship.
• Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Wed, 26/08/2015 - 12:50
Alternative methods of accessing the private real estate market, including separate accounts, joint ventures and co-investments, are under the spotlight in this extract from the Preqin Investor Outlook: Alternative Assets, H2 2015. ... »
Tue, 04/08/2015 - 13:50
Over the last 10 years, organisations have undergone a wholesale change in the way they run their businesses. Thanks to cloud-based platforms, wireless Internet, and the proliferation of desktop and mobile device applications, the perimeter of most businesses has moved beyond the four walls of their office. This has revolutionised the way people work: no longer tied to their desks they can be equally as effective aboard an aircraft or sitting next to the beach on vacation. ... »
Fri, 05/06/2015 - 10:43
Cybersecurity issues have existed as long as the internet. What seems to have changed in the last 18 months is not only that the nature of the breaches has become more sophisticated, but also the fact that hedge funds have become a much bigger target. ... »
Wed, 16/09/2015 - 09:22
Read why alternative investment vehicles are lining up to set up in Malta not just as AIFs but also increasingly as AIFMs; the types of of managers and funds using Malta as their springboard into the EU; and, the various structures available to managers... »