Turkey Structured Capital Markets Summit 2012
Following on from the success of last year’s conference, Euromoney Seminars will again host the Turkey Structured Capital Markets Summit. Turkey has positioned its self as the 17th largest economy in the world and the government has plans to ensure Istanbul is seen as a major financial hub. Despite the turbulent European financial market, the domestic banking sector remains strong and the capital markets are expanding, with structured finance transactions making a return as a dynamic funding solution.
Register now for the Turkey Structured Capital Markets Summit 2012 and benefit from:
• Expert insight from structured finance professionals
• Networking opportunities with borrowers, financiers, investors, lawyers, regulators and many more
• Finding creative approaches to structured finance transactions to help strengthen the market further
• Learn from the successes of demonstrated deals
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the market leaders in Istanbul this November.
Testimonial from last year’s event:
‘'The event was concise and on the edge... very useful and insightful for market trends.’'
Ceren Sen, Associate, White & Case LLP
- How to set up a hedge fund