GAIM International 2012
Key themes include:
• The Future For Manager Selection and Asset Allocation – hear end investors and allocators demonstrate investor sentiment, discuss investor challenges and investor/manager interests.
• Making Money In Volatile Times - Where is the smart money going?! Explore how recent and future economic changes should impact investment decisions and we feature discussions dedicated to the following key investment strategies: Global Macro, CTA, Credit, Distressed Debt, Emerging Markets, Commodities, Niche Strategies, Tail Risk & Foreign Exchange
• Business Strategies For A Low Return & High Regulation Era – Industry leaders explore how the hedge fund business is evolving in light of regulation, low returns and investor preferences. What is the best way forward for the industry?
• Hedge Fund Regulation & The Way Forward For Hedge Fund Distribution - Regulation has become a central theme for the industry and there is great change on the horizon - what will this mean for you?
Connect with the right investors for your fund with networking tools and events such as:
• Daily Investor/Manager Speed Networking
• Small Group Investor/Manager Strategy Roundtables
• Manager Quickfire Showcase
• BBQ & Drinks Receptions
• One to One Meeting Space & Manager Hubs
• See the attendee list and schedule meetings 2 weeks before the event
Book your place now and take advantage of a 15% discount! Quote VIP: FKN2333HWK.
- How to set up a hedge fund