FATCA Implementation Summit
The FATCA Implementation Summit provides an in-depth look at the realities funds will face in complying with these far-reaching regulations. This highly targeted program will focus on implementation concerns and challenges specific to funds.
Topics at a glance:
• FATCA Today: The Current State of the Regulations
• The Long Arm: Who is Affected by FATCA?
• Entering into the FFI Agreement: Registering as an FFI with the IRS
• Managing Your Clients: Due Diligence in Identifying Existing Investors and Developing On-Boarding Processes for New Investors
• Reporting and Withholding Obligations Under the FATCA Regime
• Considerations for IGA and Non-IGA Countries
• The Devil's in the Details: IT and Operational Challenges Triggered by FATCA
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and view the conference brochure or contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445
- How to set up a hedge fund