8th Annual Liquidity Management Conference
Increased regulatory scrutiny combined with global economic challenges has put a renewed and intense focus on liquidity management. In an industry where maintaining the correct liquidity ratios is of vital importance, industry leaders rely on treasury analytics to increase productivity and better manage their time.
Selecting the correct area from which to draw data, extracting that specific data, and utilizing this information most effectively presents an ongoing challenge. In addition, liquidity management professionals face challenges in areas of counterparty risk, market risk, and intraday liquidity management, as well as complying with increasing regulation, such as Basel III, from multiple regulatory agencies.
The 8th Annual Liquidity Management Conference offers timely, innovative insight from leaders within an evolving industry- all with a level of detail and clarity that comes from firsthand experience. Attendees will leave well prepared to survive upcoming regulatory changes, as well as thrive within the current economic climate. Attendees will also explore treasury analytics like building better forecasting models, all aimed at finding the best and getting the most out of the enterprise’s liquidity systems.
Combined with innovations in intraday liquidity management as well as managing counterparty and market risk, the conference provides the perfect avenue to explore the industry’s hottest issues with its most active players.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
• Explore improved methods and tools for managing intraday liquidity
• Evaluate stress testing, end to end systems solutions, and creating more accurate forecasting models
• Identify key practices for reducing enterprise exposure to counterparty liquidity risk and market liquidity risk
• Integrate recent regulatory updates to Basel III and optimize the organization to handle regulatory audits
• Design improved forecasting models to increase the accuracy of predictive analysis
• Define new techniques for achieving financial goals within an economic downturn
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and case studies. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post event.
Hear what other delegates had to say about our Financial Series Conferences:
“Well done, timely and informative. I look forward to attending next year’s annual!” – FermattCapital
“Wealth of knowledge shared and great opportunity to learn and share ideas with peers. Very useful and valuable conference.” – Regions Financial
- How to set up a hedge fund