As banks and financial institutions begin to fully transition to Basel III compliance, the increased capital requirements of the international accord are becoming an increased burden. Increased capital requirements have raised the cost of capital for banks, forcing them to evaluate the profitability of certain riskier lines of business. The Basel regulations have made this a time of transition for banks with stress testing remaining, a vital part of their capital planning approaches.
The 7th Annual Capital Allocation and Stress Testing Conference will bring together regulators and top-level banking executives specializing in capital and risk management. By attending, delegates will discuss the latest strategies in ensuring that their practices around stress testing, capital adequacy, capital allocation and economic capital are sound enough for the bank in any economic scenario.
Additionally, with an evolving regulatory landscape, it is essential for all bankers to stay on top of changes to regulations in these critical areas. This year’s conference is a must for capital management professionals working to maximize returns through progressive stress testing and accurate measurement of economic and regulatory capital.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
• Reconcile the measurement of economic and regulatory capital as Basel III requirements are enacted
• Leverage the capital allocation framework to set organization-wide policy
• Apply lessons learned from CCAR and other mandated stress tests to build an enterprise-wide stress testing system
• Streamline stress testing practices to efficiently measure risk
• Refine economic capital modeling to reflect capital adequacy pressures
• Establish a strategic vision beyond the regulatory calendar
• Measure the impact of macroeconomic events on capital planning
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and case studies. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.
Hear what previous attendees from our Capital Allocation and Stress Testing Conferences have to say:
“This was my first capital allocation and stress testing conference. I thought the location was great and the topics were timely and relevant. Thanks for putting together a great conference.” – ATB Financial
“Really interesting and relevant mix of high level and detailed best practices.” – BOK Financial Corporation
Mon, 02/11/2015 - 16:41
Fri, 30/10/2015 - 08:26
Tue, 13/10/2015 - 08:41
Thu, 10/09/2015 - 10:49
Wed, 16/09/2015 - 08:22