5th Annual Global Alpha Forum
You’ll hear directly from leading institutional investors, strategists and innovative money managers about new and exciting ways to boost alpha in your portfolio. We’ll discuss strategic issues such as pension de-risking, and explore various investment opportunities in-depth as well.
Important Topics of Interest Include:
• Long-Term Asset Allocation Trends: Risk Allocation vs. Strategic Asset Allocation
• Investors Speak -Out on their Objectives, Expectations, Investment Style, & Risk Strategies
• Dissecting the Pros & Cons of Liquid Alternatives for Your Portfolio
• Hedge Fund Double Digit Expectations with Single Digit Returns: Managing Investor Expectations
• How Hedge Fund Investors Cope with AUM, Redemption Terms, Lock Ups, & Fees
• Custom Fund of Funds & Multi-Strategies: Examining the Next Generation of Customized Investment Strategies for Investors
• Chasing Growth Yet Circumventing Inflation through Real Assets
• How Should Investors Approach Real Estate Investing in Today’s Market: Optimal Buying Opportunity or Still a Long Road Ahead?
• Alternatives as the New Active
• Credit Strategies in a Low Yield Environment: Where are the Opportunities Now?
• Examining Risk, Return, Volatility, & Liquidity for Emerging & Frontier Markets
• Volatility Risk Premia and Exchange Rate Predictability
• Examining the Future of Secondary Markets for Alternatives
• Emerging Managers: Finding A Fruitful Harvest of Managers
Click here to visit the event website.
Click here to view the full agenda.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.