IRN, global summit organiser is hosting the 4th Annual Energy Trading Regulations & Compliance 2014 Summit taking place on 11-12th March 2014 in London.
The Summit continues to provide a fundamental platform to discuss the uncertainty and industry response to the restrictive nature of the latest regulatory provisions for energy trading companies.
This Institutional Investors conference will bring together industry professionals throughout Europe and North America for two days of engaging discussion on a wide range of common investment challenges and opportunities in both traditional and alternative investments. The leaders and practitioners from the institutional investment community will bring to the fore lively discussion and insight on contemporary investment topics in a relaxed environment optimized for information exchange, education and relationship development.
The European Family Office Winter Symposium will explore the challenges and opportunities associated with investing in emerging markets, alternative investments, real estate, global credit & fixed income markets along with numerous other asset types.
Addressing remuneration under AIFMD, UCITS, MiFD and CRD.
UCITS, CRD and AIFMD remuneration updates:
• UCITS V: current state of play
• CRD: latest technical standards
• AIFMD: delegated entities and proportionality
• Completing the jigsaw: how UCITS, CRD, MiFID and
AIFMD fit together
Benefit from first-hand case studies on:
• Writing a remuneration policy
• Managing remuneration instruments
• Remuneration policy business implementation
• Delegated entities scope proportionality
Practical guidance for non-alternative and alternative firms during the transitional period.
Regulatory updates during the transitional period:
• FCA AIFMD update: authorisation and remuneration
• UK and EU implementation of AIFMD to date
• AIFMD interpretation within five key EU member states
Benefit from first-hand accounts on:
• Practical lessons for gaining AIF authorisation
• The impact of AIFMD on non-EU fund managers
• AIFMD reporting and transparency
Benchmark your response with peers to:
• Operating alternative and non-alternative funds
• Meeting new remuneration guidelines in practice
• Depository selection and management
The Central and East Africa Mining Investment Summit will provide a chance for you to hear from the international community on how risks like tax and mining codes can be managed. Thought provoking case studies will be presented alongside panel debates on strategies for improving power supply of managing resource nationalism.